Sunday, May 29, 2011

Lovely time with British Girls

More Fun
Summer is beginning

I help recruit families
in the dallas area
to host
our international staff
from
GREENE FAMILY CAMP
before they need to go to camp

the international staff
gets here early
but
instead of going straight to camp
we have them go live
with our families
to see what
American life is like

they arrive from
Israel
of course
sometimes
south africa
russia
australia
or England

I get to help
make decisions
so I chose
2 girls from England
they were so cute

both girls
were blonde
and fun
and my daughters
fell in love
not just with their accents
but these people
they adored them

we took them shopping
out for mexican food
to the movies
to a dinner
at another family's house
to meet other staff members

we went to target
and bought silly things
for them to take to camp
we gave them t-shirts
and shorts
and cereal
i guess
they don't get Lucky Charms
in england anymore

they were fun
we had fun
my girls enjoyed this
little break

now
we want to go to camp
even more
and
I never thought
that could be possible

No comments:

Post a Comment